Sunday, 18 March 2012

Some things i may be over but Why do you give a girl a teddy and say "Don't lose it" and then not even bother to make contact with her?! You don't get it... everything felt right... I felt comfortable with you, you had seen me at my worse and yet it seemed like you still liked me... they say you don't talk to many girls and that you talking to me soo much must mean something... I believed that and then you go and just ignore me...but why? because i didn't put out? Because I didnt go as far as you wanted to?! well maybe you should reevaluate whats important to you in a relationship and actually get to know someone a little better so that you don't get all romantic with them just to get frisky with them.  I still wonder how far you would've gone if I hadn't stood up for myself.... Cause looking back now that seems like that's all you wanted was to get all sexual with me but that's not me. I have values. You need to accept that. So was our friendship fake then?? Cause before that happened we actually talked about life and had decent conversations, but then I don't put out and now nothing? not even a reply to my text. Well I aint gonna hate on you. You leave for Belgium in a couple of days and im gonna text you wishing you luck no matter how much you don't want to hear from me. Cause I'm a nice person who actually cares about other people and doesn't use them and them throw them out like a snotty tissue!

No comments:

Post a Comment