Wednesday, 1 February 2012
The distance between us
I can't get you out of my head. But I don't know why....Is it the factors of everyone else that makes me like you or is it just you? You are so good to talk to and you're so sweet but there's too much distance between us. What if there wasn't i ask myself... Well then maybe we could have something but I don't even know if you are just being nice or if there is something there. I haven't known you for long but you are ticking alot of boxes on my checklist. There's just something about you, a certain charm that brings me close to you.... but then i know its unhealthy to feel like this when we could never work with the distance between us but I can think it would be nice if it could work, if there wasn't the distance. But there is and i just have to suck it up and create a friendship with you and not something more....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment