Sunday, 13 November 2011

Friends

You said to me this morning "You've just mentioned 5 guys in 5 minutes! That's a guy a minute!" You don't know how much that hurt. You tell me im not a sugar plum fairy but you keep making me out to be. I just wanted to tell you about the conversations i had with people last night. I'm sorry they were all guys and you seem  to be lacking guy friend atm but i was that girl once! My best friend had all the guys falling off her and i barely had a good guy mate. I know what you're going through but that doesnt mean i cant talk about my guy friends to you. You keep judging me when i talk about guys, you say you don't but you do whether you realise it or not. I appreciate the way you have been there for me and helped me through things but sometimes i don't need to be judged. i do that enough myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment